Saturday, April 3, 2010

What if?

Often times we find ourselves wondering what if?

What if I did not exist?
What if I choose a different path?
What if there is a Parallel Universe?

A place where I exist, yet, at the same time am not me? A place where my doppelganger is running around making different choices?

This, heh, this is where we find out. I am, currently, sitting on my bed. Relaxing, waiting, it's about an hour before I have to get ready and go to the Easter Vigil Mass. In another universe I might not even be Catholic. The Catholic Church might not even exist. If the Catholic Church didn't exist would the same people be here? No. You change a big piece of history there will be consequences. Every change has a consequence. Small decisions years ago might change a persons very nature.

There is a Parallel Universe, and, well, so far we have had the same history. So far. Soon it will all be different.

The same truths will be in play but one fact will change. In one universe one thing is true. In the other another different thing is true. Which are we in? The truth is one universe has a little thing call magic and the other life on other planets is real. Which are we in? Neither. We are the quite observers and I am here to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment